In the recent email from our Board of Trustees, we asked that our Westlake Family — our Board, Faculty, Staff, and Parents — take a day to bring the school before the Lord in prayer and with fasting. We will have a prayer focus throughout the day for our students as well.
The school will be open on Tuesday, October 24th during our normal hours from 7 am – 4 pm, and we invite you to come and pray in our conference room; guided prayer requests will be provided. We will then open the entire school from 4 pm – 8 pm so you may walk the halls of the school and pray for our students, teachers, and the whole Westlake family.
If you would like some suggestions for prayer, here are some that have been supplied in the latest Administrator Update and Board Update:
- Pray for the financial health of the school.
- Pray for the success of the steps we are taking to adjust our budget.
- Pray for the spiritual health of Westlake, the teachers, the students, and their families.
- Pray that Satan’s influence will be totally defeated, as much as he would desire to destroy this work.
- Pray that the Lord would bring people to mind who would want to partner with the good things God is doing here.
- Pray that the Lord’s will would be accomplished and that we would not lean on our own understanding, always acknowledging God, and trusting that He will direct our paths.
- Pray for spiritual growth among our students.
- Pray for God’s gracious supply for the Hutchinson family.
- Pray for His providential care for the needs of this ministry.
- Pray for the students as they work hard to produce a play for God’s glory and the adult leaders who are involved in that as well.
- Pray for the wisdom for the teachers and aids who work in our Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten program.