Westlake Christian Academy is committed to a strong spiritual and academic discipleship program within an educational setting.
WCA has needs in the following areas
Substitute Teachers (immediate)
For further information about any posted position, contact Westlake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloadable application and reference forms can be found at the bottom of this page.
The following is a profile of a Westlake Christian Academy faculty/staff member:
- A born-again Christian with a mature walk of faith, whose lifestyle, convictions, and beliefs are in line with Biblical mandates, and with the Holy Spirit of God.
- A person who is faithful in attendance and is actively involved in his or her own local evangelical church.
- A person who is able to clearly articulate the Biblical components of salvation, citing appropriate Scripture passages, and who is able to lead a child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- A person who is in agreement and supportive of the school’s Statement of Faith and Standards of Conduct.
- A person who is committed to the tenets of the philosophy of Christian school education.
- A person who understands the school’s Mission Statement: “To provide for Christian families a Christ-centered education that disciples our students to honor Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.”
- A person who is willing to complete an application and participate in an interview.
- A person who recognizes God’s call for service on his or her life.
- A person who possesses Christ-like qualities.
- A person who possesses a skill-set complementing the position.
If you are interested in being a member of the WCA ministry team and believe you fit this profile, please submit a completed application to the WCA office.