REGISTRATION FEE, non-refundable (This fee is graduated to encourage early registration.)
|Registration Date||1st Child||Each Child Thereafter|
|Until March 31, 2014||$200||$75|
|April 1-May 31, 2014||$250||$100|
|June 1-July 31, 2014||$300||$125|
|On or after August 1, 2014||$350||$150|
Secondary School (Grades 7-12)
1st child $8,425
2nd child & beyond $8,000
- The child enrolled in the highest grade level from a family will be designated the first child for calculation of tuition.
- Individual Jr. High and Sr. High classes for home school families available for $1120 each plus $30 curriculum fee. The application process and fee applies.
- Tuition includes a school yearbook for each full-time student.
Pays for improvements to curricular materials used in the school’s instructional
process. This fee is due and payable July 1st.
Grades 1-12 $150 per student
- Payment Plans:WCA offers a choice of payment plans. Families may pay annually, semi-annually or monthly. Families enrolling in August or later will have monthly tuition payments calculated based on remaining months through May of the school year.
- Payment Status:A minimum of registration fee, curriculum fee, and one month of tuition is due prior to a child’s starting school.
- Electronic Payment Withdrawal:WCA utilizes FACTS Management Company for families electing to pay their tuition on a monthly basis throughout the school year. Go to the WCA’s website and look for the FACTS link toward the bottom of the home page to set up a new account. Returning families who are currently using FACTS, your account is already established and you will use the same account as 2012-13. Contact the business office only if there are changes with your banking information.
- Before and After School Care is available.For additional information contact the school office.
- Extracurricular Fees
Beginning Band (Annual/Monthly) Concert Band (Annual/Monthly) Concert Band (Annual/Monthly) WCA Student, 1st child $112.50/$12.50 $171/$19 $225/$25 WCA Student, 2+ children $90/$10 $135/$15 $180/$20 Homeschool, 1st child $337.50/$37.50 $504/$56 $675/$75 Homeschool, 2+ children $306/$34 $459/$51 $612/$68
Nine monthly payments, September through May. All bands are full school year commitments, not semester.
$20 per semester (plus supply list); $10 per junior high quarter for art.
This fee is only for students taking secondary art classes. It serves to reduce student costs since Westlake purchases most of the items in bulk.
Fees for WCA sports programs offset only a fraction of the
overall cost of the Athletic program and include mandatory accident insurance. These fees are used along with donor gifts to fund our program. Since our program has different levels of involvement and expenses, our fees are structured accordingly.
Varsity Soccer (fall/spring) $140
Varsity Volleyball (fall/spring) $140
Varsity Basketball $195