If you’re interested in this awesome event, we need your response and payment the end of next week April 13th. Here are the details about the great event and what it will cost for each mother and their son(s):
o Roof Top Deck – Best Value – Game + 2 Hour “all you can eat” Buffet. The Rooftop Decks are open-air covered patios with stadium seating and dining table seating (see pictures below)
- Date: Saturday, May 12th at 1pm Start Time. Gates open at 12pm and food service starts at 12:30pm and continues for 2 hours.
- $20/Kid (son)
- Private Area where we will have 60+ Mother / Sons from Westlake able to enjoy a Baseball Game together. Fits 150 people comfortably and can add seats nearby if group grows to 160-180. Min people refigured is 60 total (adults and children together)
- All You can Eat Buffet Features: Ozzie’s Grilled Favorites
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Grilled Hamburgers
- Grilled Bratwurts
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Potato Salad
- Fruit Sald
- Oberweis Ice Cream
- Assorted Pepsi Products & Bottled Water
- *Veggie Burger Available Upon Request
- Group Recognition: Special Welcome Message pre-game on the Video Board
o Group Parking Rates
- Pre-buy Parking
- $9 for preferred (normally $15/car)
- $5 for general (normally $10/car)
o Total for Mother / Son with General Parking = $29 + $20 + $5 = $54. (Increases by $20 for additional sons)
Please respond to Matt Harris by Friday, April 13 if you would like to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Planning Meetings :
Our Parents’ Association is represented by Tricia Leach and Sydney Menning, who share the presidential duties and Matt Harris who will represent us as Vice President. We are excited to connect parents and students through sponsored PA events.
PA meetings will take place on the 1st Monday of the month at 7:00 pm in the conference room.
There are still several opportunities to serve at Westlake. Here are a few immediate needs:
Teacher Appreciation Coordinator
CokeRewards (multiple people to enter in rewards from home!)
Click below ⬇ to sign up! We appreciate your help!