If you have any questions regarding the exam schedule or a specific exam, please feel free to reach out to the teacher of that course. There are copies of the schedules available in the main office.
- Semester exams are given for high school courses only.
- Most courses will be giving semester exams, i.e. math, science, history, English, Bible, etc. A few courses do not lend themselves to semester exams but students may be given semester exams in them if the teacher chooses.
- The semester exams account for 20% of the student’s grade for the semester.
- Defined below is WCA open campus for HS students during exam week:
- Students are only required to arrive at school in time for their first exam of the day.
- Once on campus, students may leave when their last exam of the day is completed.
- Students who finish an exam early are required to stay in the exam until the bell rings, unless the school office calls for early dismissal.
- Students who are on campus but not taking an exam are required to attend a supervised study hall.
- Students who need to make up exams due to an APPROVED EXCUSED absence will do so by arranging a time in the office.
- Attire for semester exams is the regular school uniform.
|8:15-9:53||3rd Period Exam||2nd Period Exam||1st Period Exam|
|9:57 – 10:44 am||H.S. break in cafeteria||H.S. break in cafeteria||H.S. break in cafeteria|
|10:48 am – 12:24 pm||6th Period Exam||4th Period Exam||7th Period Exam|
|12:24 – 12:53 pm||LUNCH||LUNCH||Enjoy your summer!|
|12:57 – 2:31 pm||8th Period Exam||5th Period Exam|