Tuition Rates for 2023–24
As a school, Westlake is committed to keeping tuition rates as low as possible. The Board of Trustees tries to balance affordability for families with providing an excellent education and compensating our teachers and staff at a level that values their hard work and adjusts for inflation.
For 2023–24, tuition rates will increase for the first child in each family. However, the rates for additional children (1st–12th grade) will not increase.
For the Early Learning Center, our tuition structure is changing to better reflect the program that we offer. All preschool/pre-k students will select a morning class schedule, and then they may choose to extend their day by adding an afternoon enrichment schedule. This will offer additional flexibility to families, as they may choose to send their child fewer afternoons than mornings. For example, a child could attend morning class 5 days a week and only stay for the afternoon on MWF. To calculate the cost for a full day of preschoo/pre-k, families will need to total the annual amounts for their morning and afternoon selections.
To help families with the cost of Christian education, WCA offers a Variable Tuition program (VT) for students entering K–12th Grades. We match your tuition rate to your family’s unique financial position so that tuition at Westlake is not a one size fits all, it’s a range.
To learn more about our Variable Tuition program click here. An additional application for the variable tuition program is required.
|Early Learning Center||Morning Class (8:30–11:30am)||Annual Tuition|
|Preschool/PreK||2 Days (T/Th)||$1,500|
|Preschool/PreK||3 Days (M/W/F)||$2,250|
|Preschool/PreK||5 Days (M-F)||$3,750|
|Early Learning Center||Afternoon Enrichment (11:30–3:10pm)||Annual Tuition|
|Preschool/PreK||2 Days (T/Th)||$900|
|Preschool/PreK||3 Days (M/W/F)||$1,350|
|Preschool/PreK||5 Days (M-F)||$2,250|
|Grades K–12||Annual Tuition||Variable Tuition Range|
|Grades 1–6 (1st Child*)||$8,700||$5,200–$8,700|
|Grades 1–6 (2nd Child & Beyond)||$8,000||$4,800–$8,000|
|Grades 7–12 (1st Child*)||$9,700||$5,800–$9,700|
|Grades 7–12 (2nd Child & Beyond)||$8,900||$5,300–$8,900|
|Homeschool 7–12||$1,400 per class|
For new applicants only, there is a one-time enrollment fee due when a student’s online enrollment packet is submitted.
- The child enrolled in the highest grade level from a family will be designated the first child for calculation of tuition.
- An additional application is required to qualify for variable tuition rates.
- Individual Jr. High and Sr. High classes for home school families available for $1,400 each plus an annual registration fee of $125. The application process and fee applies.
Before & After School Care
Before and After School Care is available. For additional information click here.
Activity & Program Fees (Athletics, Band, etc)
Fees for WCA optional programs offset a portion of the overall cost of those programs. Sports fees include mandatory accident insurance, tournament registrations, and travel expenses. These fees are used along with donor gifts to fund our programs. Since our programs have different levels of involvement and expenses, our fees are structured accordingly. Homes school students will pay higher fees to offset the budget contribution from full-time student tuition.
Tuition Payment Plans
- Payment Plans: WCA offers a choice of payment plans. Families may pay annually, semi-annually or monthly. NEW Families enrolling in June or later will have monthly tuition payments calculated based on remaining months through May of the school year. CURRENT continuously enrolled students for 2023–24, the monthly plan begins in June 2023 and includes 11 payments through May 2024 (skipping April 2024, which month is the down payment for the next school year).
- Payment Status: For NEW families, the registration fee and first month’s tuition are due prior to a child’s first day of school. CURRENT enrolled students are continuously enrolled once the family submits the Continuous Enrollment Commitment Form.
- Electronic Payment Withdrawal: WCA utilizes FACTS Management Company for families electing to pay their tuition on a monthly basis throughout the school year. New families may access their payment plan through the FACTS Family Portal login that was created during the application process. Returning families may log in to FACTS Family Portal to access their payment information. You may also update your banking/payment information directly through FACTS Family Portal.
If you have any questions about your payment plan, please contact Mrs. Gearhart in the Business Office.