Due to the extremely cold weather, we have decided to cancel tonight’s What’s Up @ Westlake LIVE event. Instead, we have compiled a brief video to share some important information. The video will be posted tonight via Facebook or you may view it by clicking here.
Accessing the Video
In order to make sure you have access to all the information, please take a moment and join our Westlake Parents’ Association Facebook group. If you visit our main Facebook page, then look to the menu bar for “Groups” you will see the PA group listed there. If you are not already a part of that group, it is closed, which will require you to request to join, and then for your request to be approved.
Information Discussed in the Video:
- Continuous Enrollment
- New Family Referral Program
- Discover Westlake Open House Series (invite your friends!)
- Kindergarten Roundup
- Parent University (invite your friends!)
- Tuition Rates for 2019–20
Can I still get a free dress down day?
Parents who watch the video can still receive a free dress-down day for their students. In the video, we will share a link for parents to confirm they watched the whole thing.
Check your child’s backpack
Did you notice that blue folder full of handouts in your child’s backpack? Included you will find:
- Open House/Parent University Postcard – Please give this to a friend! Notice the space at the bottom of the card to write in a referral name (that’s you!). You can receive a $20 tuition rebate check for each new family who attends an Open House and turns in a card with your name on it. Would you like more of these cards? Email email@example.com or stop in the office.
- Fun-N-Sun Day Camp Brochure – Westlake is hosting Fun-N-Sun again this year. Registration is now open, and we hope you’ll invite your friends! If you would like additional brochures for your church or mom’s group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in the office.
- Merchant Services Program – Do you know someone who processes credit card payments for their business? A generous partner will donate his profits to Westlake for anyone who signs up for his merchant services program.