If your child will be absent, please use the form below to report the absence by 8:00am. If you are reporting a student who is arriving late or leaving early, please call the office at 847-548-6209 ext 0 instead of completing this form.
Our attendance requirements will be more flexible for the 2021-22 school year. Please see our Student Handbook for absence and tardy policies (including the Covid-19 addendum).
If anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms, all students should stay home until a negative Covid-19 diagnosis is received. Please refer to our Covid-19 Protocol for specific details about when to stay home and when to return.
Students should plan to take a sick day on the day that an absence is reported. They will not be able to join Google Meet on the first day. If an extended absence or quarantine is needed, arrangements will be made for remote learning.
The CDC lists Covid-19 symptoms as the following (please visit CDC.gov for most current list of symptoms):
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
When to Stay Home:
- If anyone in your household has any Covid-19 symptoms, all members of your household should stay home from school until a negative Covid-19 test is received.
- Please consult our Covid-19 Protocol for specific instructions and call the office at (847) 548–6209 to discuss your particular situation.
When to Return:
- Please consult our Covid-19 Protocol and call the office to discuss when your student can return.
- Students with fever, vomiting, or diarrhea must have a negative Covid-19 test AND be symptom free for at least 24 hours before returning.