Tuition Rates for 2022–23
As a school, Westlake is committed to keeping tuition rates as low as possible. During the economic uncertainty of the past two years, the Board of Trustees decided to freeze tuition rates. However, for the 2022–23 school year, tuition will increase approximately 3 percent. This is necessary in order to pay our regular bills, pay our teachers and staff fairly, and to deal with other rising expenses.
The variable tuition range will expand slightly in order to keep offering the same lower rates for families who participate in variable tuition. If the increased tuition rates present a financial challenge for your family, then we encourage you to apply for a personalized variable tuition rate.
To help families with the cost of Christian education, WCA offers a Variable Tuition program (VT) for students entering K–12th Grades. We match your tuition rate to your family’s unique financial position so that tuition at Westlake is not a one size fits all, it’s a range.
To learn more about our Variable Tuition program click here. An additional application for the variable tuition program is required.
|Early Learning Center||Half Day (8:20–11:30am)||Annual Tuition|
|Preschool/PreK (Half)||2 Days (M/W or T/Th)||$1,400|
|Preschool/PreK (Half)||3 Days (M/W/F)||$2,100|
|Preschool/PreK (Half)||5 Days (M-F)||$3,450|
|Early Learning Center||Full Day (8:20–3:10pm)||Annual Tuition|
|Preschool/PreK (Full)||2 Days (M/W or T/Th)||$2,100|
|Preschool/PreK (Full)||3 Days (M/W/F)||$3,150|
|Preschool/PreK (Full)||5 Days (M-F)||$5,200|
|Grades K–12||Annual Tuition||Variable Tuition Range|
|Grades 1–6 (1st Child*)||$8,450||$4,900–$8,450|
|Grades 1–6 (2nd Child & Beyond)||$8,000||$4,700–$8,000|
|Grades 7–12 (1st Child*)||$9,400||$5,500–$9,400|
|Grades 7–12 (2nd Child & Beyond)||$8,900||$5,200–$8,900|
|Homeschool 7–12||$1,390 per class|
For new applicants only, there is a one-time enrollment fee due when a student’s online enrollment packet is submitted.
- The child enrolled in the highest grade level from a family will be designated the first child for calculation of tuition.
- An additional application is required to qualify for variable tuition rates.
- Individual Jr. High and Sr. High classes for home school families available for $1,390 each plus an annual registration fee of $125. The application process and fee applies.
Before & After School Care
Before and After School Care is available. For additional information click here.
Band, Art, Sports, Advanced Course Fees
Fees for WCA optional programs offset a portion of the overall cost of those programs. Sports fees include mandatory accident insurance, tournament registrations, and travel expenses. These fees are used along with donor gifts to fund our programs. Since our programs have different levels of involvement and expenses, our fees are structured accordingly. Homes school students will pay higher fees to offset the budget contribution from full-time student tuition. For information about fees for optional programs, click here.
Tuition Payment Plans
- Payment Plans: WCA offers a choice of payment plans. Families may pay annually, semi-annually or monthly. NEW Families enrolling in June or later will have monthly tuition payments calculated based on remaining months through May of the school year. CURRENT continuously enrolled students for 2021–22, the monthly plan begins in June 2022 and includes 11 payments through May 2023 (skipping April 2023, which month is the down payment for the next school year).
- Payment Status: For NEW families, the registration fee and first month’s tuition are due prior to a child’s first day of school. CURRENT enrolled students are continuously enrolled once the family submits the Continuous Enrollment Commitment Form.
- Electronic Payment Withdrawal: WCA utilizes FACTS Management Company for families electing to pay their tuition on a monthly basis throughout the school year. New families may access their payment plan through the FACTS Family Portal login that was created during the application process. Returning families may log in to FACTS Family Portal to access their payment information. You may also update your banking/payment information directly through FACTS Family Portal.
If you have any questions about your payment plan, please contact Mrs. Gearhart in the Business Office.