Westlake Christian Academy is committed to a strong spiritual and academic discipleship program within an educational setting.
2023–24 Available Positions
- Part-Time Elementary Music Teacher
- Grades Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
- Grades 1–5
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Pre-K Aide (Morning or Full Day)
- Option for 5 mornings a week (approximately 8am–12pm) or 5 full days (approximately 8am-3:30pm) per week
- Tuition discount available based on number of hours worked
- Classroom Aide Job Description
- Substitute Teachers (immediate & ongoing)
To inquire about a posted position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Faculty/Staff Employment Forms
- Faculty Application Form (Required for Teaching Staff) (Download/Print PDF)
- Staff Application Form (Required for Administrative/Non-Teaching Staff) (Download/Print PDF)
- Substitute Teacher Application Form (Download/Print PDF)
- Employment Reference Form – Professional/Personal (Download/Print PDF)
- Employment Reference Form – Pastoral (Download/Print PDF)
The following is a profile of a Westlake Christian Academy faculty/staff member:
- A born-again Christian with a mature walk of faith, whose lifestyle, convictions, and beliefs are in line with Biblical mandates, and with the Holy Spirit of God.
- A person who is faithful in attendance and is actively involved in his or her own local evangelical church.
- A person who is able to clearly articulate the Biblical components of salvation, citing appropriate Scripture passages, and who is able to lead a child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- A person who is in agreement and supportive of the school’s Statement of Faith and Standards of Conduct.
- A person who is committed to the tenets of the philosophy of Christian school education.
- A person who understands the school’s Mission Statement: “To provide for Christian families a Christ-centered education that disciples our students to honor Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.”
- A person who is willing to complete an application and participate in an interview.
- A person who recognizes God’s call for service on his or her life.
- A person who possesses Christ-like qualities.
- A person who possesses a skill-set complementing the position.
If you are interested in being a member of the WCA ministry team and believe you fit this profile, please submit a completed application to the WCA office. Applications will not be assessed until all forms and references are received.