Westlake Christian Academy is committed to a strong spiritual and academic discipleship program within an educational setting.
WCA has available positions (2021–22 school year) in the following areas:
Aftercare Assistant (immediate start)
- 11:30–6:00pm, Monday–Friday
- The aftercare assistant works with 3–4 year olds from 11:30–3:30 and elementary students from 3:30–6pm.
- Please apply using the staff application at the bottom of this page.
- Girls’ Varsity Assistant Coach
- Girls’ Middle School Assistant Coach
Spring Sports Coaches
Girls’ Middle School Soccer Head Coach
Boys’ Middle School Volleyball Head Coach
Substitute Teachers (immediate & ongoing)
For further information about any posted position, contact Westlake at email@example.com
Downloadable application and reference forms can be found at the bottom of this page.
The following is a profile of a Westlake Christian Academy faculty/staff member:
- A born-again Christian with a mature walk of faith, whose lifestyle, convictions, and beliefs are in line with Biblical mandates, and with the Holy Spirit of God.
- A person who is faithful in attendance and is actively involved in his or her own local evangelical church.
- A person who is able to clearly articulate the Biblical components of salvation, citing appropriate Scripture passages, and who is able to lead a child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- A person who is in agreement and supportive of the school’s Statement of Faith and Standards of Conduct.
- A person who is committed to the tenets of the philosophy of Christian school education.
- A person who understands the school’s Mission Statement: “To provide for Christian families a Christ-centered education that disciples our students to honor Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.”
- A person who is willing to complete an application and participate in an interview.
- A person who recognizes God’s call for service on his or her life.
- A person who possesses Christ-like qualities.
- A person who possesses a skill-set complementing the position.
If you are interested in being a member of the WCA ministry team and believe you fit this profile, please submit a completed application to the WCA office. Applications will not be assessed until all items below are received.