Westlake Christian Academy is committed to a strong spiritual and academic discipleship program within an educational setting.
WCA has available positions (2022–23 school year) in the following areas:
- Substitute Teachers (immediate & ongoing)
For further information about any posted position, contact Westlake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty/Staff Employment Forms
- Faculty Application Form (Required for Teaching Staff) (Download/Print PDF)
- Staff Application Form (Required for Administrative/Non-Teaching Staff) (Download/Print PDF)
- Substitute Teacher Application Form (Download/Print PDF)
- Employment Reference Form – Professional/Personal (Download/Print PDF)
- Employment Reference Form – Pastoral (Download/Print PDF)
The following is a profile of a Westlake Christian Academy faculty/staff member:
- A born-again Christian with a mature walk of faith, whose lifestyle, convictions, and beliefs are in line with Biblical mandates, and with the Holy Spirit of God.
- A person who is faithful in attendance and is actively involved in his or her own local evangelical church.
- A person who is able to clearly articulate the Biblical components of salvation, citing appropriate Scripture passages, and who is able to lead a child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- A person who is in agreement and supportive of the school’s Statement of Faith and Standards of Conduct.
- A person who is committed to the tenets of the philosophy of Christian school education.
- A person who understands the school’s Mission Statement: “To provide for Christian families a Christ-centered education that disciples our students to honor Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.”
- A person who is willing to complete an application and participate in an interview.
- A person who recognizes God’s call for service on his or her life.
- A person who possesses Christ-like qualities.
- A person who possesses a skill-set complementing the position.
If you are interested in being a member of the WCA ministry team and believe you fit this profile, please submit a completed application to the WCA office. Applications will not be assessed until all forms and references are received.