- Picture day is a dress-UP day –
- Uniforms are not required
- It is expected that students wear their “picture-best”
- Jeans and t-shirts are not “picture best”
- As always, attire must be modest and neat.
- Skirt/dress length must be to the kneecap or longer!
- Parents will be called to bring a change of clothing if there is a question with their child’s attire.
Students who are ordering photos:
Bring a completed order form and payment by Wednesday, September 6
Pre-order online at MyLifetouch.com. WCA picture day ID: RN037023Q0
- All full-time students will have individual photos taken (even if they are not ordering pictures), followed by a class photo.
- Additional student picture order forms are available in the school office.
- Individual student photos will start at the beginning of the school day – early elementary will go first, followed by 1st through 12th grades successively.
- M/W/F PreKindergarten students (4-year-olds) will have the opportunity to come for picture day on Thursday, too! Parents, bring your child straight to the gym at 8:50 a.m. and wait with them for their picture to be taken. Bring your completed order form with you if you plan to order pictures.