Westlake Christian Academy is committed to serving the educational needs of Christian families regardless of their ability to afford the full tuition. To honor that commitment, and as a step of faith, we offer a program of tuition assistance, trusting God’s provision through a growing community of committed donors.
- The first step is submitting a student application to Westlake Christian Academy. The application process is designed to determine compatibility between the school and the applicants.
- An important part of the application process is a family interview. At that point, a decision is made for formal acceptance of the applicant.
- Those requiring help with tuition may then apply for that assistance through an on-line screening service using a link supplied by the Academy.
- After reviewing the recommendations of the screening service, the Academy will formally offer an appropriate level of tuition assistance.
- The family then submits a financial agreement, which completes the enrollment process.
Westlake uses a third party financial screening service, FACTS, to determine an appropriate level of tuition assistance. FACTS assesses a nominal processing fee for this service. It generally takes three to four weeks to process an application and produce a report. All information in the report is kept in strict confidence. We will only consider reports from FACTS Tuition Assistance for students whose application for admission has been formally accepted.
Contact our office to apply for tuition assistance. The FACTS application is made online. After completing the online application, you will need to mail or fax the supporting documentation. All information needed to verify your application is shown in the online checklist. There are application deadlines set by the school’s calendar. If you are applying after a given deadline date, please contact the school’s business manager to ensure that your application will be accepted.
We realize that there are times in a family’s life when temporary set backs are faced and there is a need for some short-term relief rather than full year tuition assistance. For instance, a wage earner may be laid off and expects to be rehired in a couple of months, or the family incurs sudden unexpected large expenses which temporarily place great pressure on their budget. Westlake is not inflexible concerning such circumstances. If you are facing a short-term financial stress, please contact our business office for assistance. We have developed a special application for temporary relief, either by tuition reduction or postponement of payment. Arrangements of this type are reviewed after 60 days.