As a Golden Eagle Member you:
- Help build disciples for God’s Kingdom
- Ensure Westlake’s financial stability
- Stand in the gap for families in need
- Fund progress and improvement
- Uphold Westlake in prayer
We pray that you would consider becoming a monthly ministry partner with Westlake. Committed monthly giving provides a strong and reliable foundation for the ongoing work of discipling students at Westlake.
Furthermore, Golden Eagle members commit to praying regularly for Westlake. Those prayers are of equal or greater importance to our school. Our history is marked by God’s answer to prayer. Please consider adding your voice in prayer and becoming a Golden Eagle monthly ministry partner today.
If you have questions about our Golden Eagle Program, please email Erica Bucey, Director of Development, or call 847–548–6209.
Thanks for watching the What’s Up @ Westlake LIVE Video! To claim your free dress down day pass(es), please enter your information below.
Due to the extremely cold weather, we have decided to cancel tonight’s What’s Up @ Westlake LIVE event. Instead, we have compiled a brief video to share some important information. The video will be posted tonight via Facebook or you may view it by clicking here.
Accessing the Video
In order to make sure you have access to all the information, please take a moment and join our Westlake Parents’ Association Facebook group. If you visit our main Facebook page, then look to the menu bar for “Groups” you will see the PA group listed there. If you are not already a part of that group, it is closed, which will require you to request to join, and then for your request to be approved.
Information Discussed in the Video:
- Continuous Enrollment
- New Family Referral Program
- Discover Westlake Open House Series (invite your friends!)
- Kindergarten Roundup
- Parent University (invite your friends!)
- Tuition Rates for 2019–20
Can I still get a free dress down day?
Parents who watch the video can still receive a free dress-down day for their students. In the video, we will share a link for parents to confirm they watched the whole thing.
Check your child’s backpack
Did you notice that blue folder full of handouts in your child’s backpack? Included you will find:
- Open House/Parent University Postcard – Please give this to a friend! Notice the space at the bottom of the card to write in a referral name (that’s you!). You can receive a $20 tuition rebate check for each new family who attends an Open House and turns in a card with your name on it. Would you like more of these cards? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in the office.
- Fun-N-Sun Day Camp Brochure – Westlake is hosting Fun-N-Sun again this year. Registration is now open, and we hope you’ll invite your friends! If you would like additional brochures for your church or mom’s group, email email@example.com or stop in the office.
- Merchant Services Program – Do you know someone who processes credit card payments for their business? A generous partner will donate his profits to Westlake for anyone who signs up for his merchant services program.
Come play with us!
Visit our interactive Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten open house for a hands-on introduction to the Early Learning Center at Westlake Christian Academy.
Are you looking for a literature-rich, Christ-centered early learning program that is provided in a warm and loving environment?
Come and learn more about our play-based program on Saturday, February 9th at 10am. Additional program information is available here.
Children can explore the classroom and enjoy a snack while parents talk with teachers and learn more.
Preschool students must be 3 years old by September 1, 2019 and Pre-K students must be 4 years old by September 1, 2019.
WCA places safety as a top priority and that includes traveling to and from school during times of inclement weather. On days when the school is open but travel conditions in your area are still treacherous, it is important for you to keep your child at home until travel conditions improve. If conditions improve later in the morning, you may bring your child for the remainder of the school day. Determining the safety of road conditions in your area is a parental decision.
Of course, we want as many children as possible to be in attendance but not at the risk of their safety. Please weigh carefully whether or not to attempt to come to school. Students who are absent due to inclement weather will be excused and permitted make up their schoolwork.
If you’re wondering whether or not Westlake will even be open due to the weather, you can find out a few different ways:
We are planning a special night for families of Fall 2019 kindergartners. Make plans now to join us for Kindergarten Roundup on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:30pm in the kindergarten classroom.
Who Should Attend?
- Prospective families who want to learn more
- Current Pre-K families who are still exploring kindergarten options
- Current Pre-K families who are already committed to kindergarten at Westlake (including continuously enrolled families with older siblings)
What to Expect
- Snacks and a craft for kids
- Meet our kindergarten teacher, Mrs. DeReus, and learn about our kindergarten program
- Receive info about special kindergarten admissions requirements
- Ask your questions
We are thankful to have a full Pre-K class for the 2018–2019 school year. As a result, we anticipate that all 22 spots in our 2019–2020 kindergarten class could be filled.
- Current Westlake families will receive priority kindergarten admission through February 28, 2019. After this date, admission is not guaranteed.
- Prospective families may submit an application at any time. New applications will be considered in the order they were received, beginning March 1, 2019.
Westlake Christian Academy offers a complete preschool through 12th-grade educational program. Families who are interested in a quality Christian education are encouraged to attend a Discover Westlake Open House. Visit Westlake, hear from members of the administration team, tour the facility, and ask questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Spring 2019 Open House Dates:
Tuesday nights at 6:30pm
- February 12
- March 12
- April 9
- April 30
- May 21
- June 11
- July 16
Special Open Houses:
Current and prospective families are invited to Kindergarten Roundup on February 12th at 6:30pm. This event is tailored to families who will have a new Kindergartner in the fall of 2019. A snack and craft will be provided.
Preschool and Pre-K
Our Early Learning Center will host an Interactive Open House on Saturday, February 9th from 10–11am. Students and their families are invited to meet the teachers, learn about our program, and spend some time playing in the classrooms.
275 S. Lake Street, Grayslake, IL 60030
We love our pastors and are so thankful for the impact you have on our lives! We want to make sure we take a day and celebrate all that you do for us.
Join us on Wednesday, February 13th from 8:45 am – 10:00 am for fellowship with other area pastors and then a Chapel led by our students dedicated to you.
8:45 – Coffee & Fellowship with Other Area Pastors
9:00 – Student Chapel