Each student will have their own scheduled time slot. If you have a student in first grade and find it necessary, one parent may accompany their child. Teachers will be in their classrooms to help students pack up all their personal belongings. **Sign Up for a Time via the Button Below**
Scheduled Dates & Times:
- Elementary students are welcome to come on Tuesday, May 26th between 9:00 – 3:40.
- Secondary students (grades 7-11) are invited to come on Friday, May 29th between 11:00 – 3:00.
- Preschool & PreK families may come on either day (no need to sign up for a time slot). Our PreS & PreK teachers will have already collected all student items for you. Your child’s personal items will be in the main hallway on the benches.
- Our Senior class will get their own day and time on Friday, May 22nd from 4:00 – 5:30 pm and do not need to use the attached sign up form.
Specific Details for All Students:
- Please have your child enter through the front door and exit through the gymnasium. Faculty & Staff will direct students through the building.
- Please ensure your child is wearing a mask.
- We will supply a white garbage bag for your child to carry all their personal belongings home.
- We will have hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- As students are exiting the building, they will be encouraged to look through Lost and Found in the gymnasium.
- Please make sure your child understands this is not a time to move slowly or talk with everyone they see.
Specific Details for Elementary Students:
- Go straight upstairs to your classroom via the front stairwell.
- Drop off all textbooks and school materials to your classroom.
- Empty your desk and then locker as quickly as possible.
- Go down the back stairs (by 5th grade) and go to the gym.
- Stop by Lost & Found before exiting the building through the gym doors.
Specific Details for Parents:
- We ask that you drop off your student at the front door using our normal drop off route.
- Please then pull out of the parking lot and head around the block to line up along Slusser to pick up your child (following normal elementary pick up protocol).
- When you pull into the back lot of the school, please follow the rainy-day protocol where cars make a “U” shape along the left side of the lot.
- *****First grade students may have one parent accompany them into the building, if needed. ***** In that case, park in the main parking lot, walk your child in, and when you are done, walk around the building after exiting through the gym door.
Specific Details for Secondary Students:
- Enter through the front door and go directly to the gym to drop off all textbooks and materials.
- Next go to your locker to retrieve belongings. We will provide bags for you. If you have items in other places around the building, please collect them as quickly as possible.
- Exit through the gym door and check out Lost & Found on your way out.
Parents who are driving: after dropping off your child, drive around the block and enter the playground from Slusser Street. Park and wait for your child there. Exit through the main parking lot (as usual).
- Students who are driving themselves: Park in the front lot, enter through the front door. Once you’ve gathered all your personal belongings, exit through the gym door and walk around the back of the building to your car.