Every year we have an all-school meeting where our principal gives a “state of the union” type of address. Last year, because of the weather, we chose to make the evening virtual. That was so successful we decided to hold this meeting online again this year.
All families will receive a special email on Wednesday, January 29th with a link to watch the video. You may also come back to this page where we will have the video linked.
This video will contain important information for everyone to know. Please make it a priority to watch What’s Up @ Westlake Digital sometime between Wednesday & Friday.
Here is some of the information that will be in the video:
- Our current spiritual emphasis theme and how we’re integrating that into our curriculum and service-learning opportunities
- The financial state of the school and tuition information for 2020/2021
- Reviewing our current curriculum and some exciting updates
- Continuous enrollment and the upcoming opt-out period, including our referral program
- All of our upcoming Discover Westlake Information events and other don’t-miss events
- Encouragement and ways you can help Westlake grow
There will also be an incentive for every family to watch the video: a free dress down pass for each student whose parent watches. There will be a link hidden in the video for you to register for your child’s dress down pass.
The video will be sent out via email on Wednesday, January 29.
Check your child’s backpack
Each student was sent home with a special program to help you follow along with the video. Included inside the proram, you will find the following:
- Open House/Parent University Postcard – Please give this to a friend! Notice the space at the bottom of the card to write in a referral name (that’s you!). You can receive a $10 gift card for each new family who attends an Open House and turns in a card with your name on it. Would you like more of these cards? Email email@example.com or stop in the office.
- Fun-N-Sun Day Camp Brochure – Westlake is hosting Fun-N-Sun again this year. Registration is now open, and we hope you’ll invite your friends! If you would like additional brochures for your church or small group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in the office.
How do I get a free dress down day?
Parents who watch the video can receive a free dress-down day for their students. Hidden within the video, we will share a link for parents to confirm they watched the whole thing.