At Westlake Christian Academy, we understand that our best advertisers are current families who can share their great experience with other like-minded families who might also be interested in partnering with Westlake to provide a Christ-centered education for their children. Our referral program is a way for us to say “thank you” to our current families who help spread the word about Westlake.
Open House Referral
Prospective families who visit the school are much more likely to complete the application process, which is why we’re offering a $10 Starbucks gift card to current families who refer their friends to an open house.
- Invite your friends to a Discover Westlake Open House
- Write your name on a referral card (which can be found in the office) and remind your friends to turn in that card when they arrive at the open house
- After the open house, current families will be notified that their gift card is available to pick up in the school office.
- Current families can earn a gift card for each new family that attends an open house
Enrollment Referral: Current Families
Current families who refer a new family will receive a referral reward for the first student of $500 (1st–12th) or $250 (PS/PK/K), plus $250 for each additional sibling (PS-12th).
- The referral reward will be paid by check after the new family completes one semester
- The new family must list the referring family on their initial application
- Referral rewards can be earned for referring multiple families, but the total reward is limited to your family’s annual tuition amount.
- Families receiving a referral reward greater than $600 will be issued a 1099 for tax purposes.
Did you tell another family about Westlake?
Let us know that you told another family about Westlake or invited them to an open house. We’ll keep your information on file and follow up with you if we don’t hear from the prospective family.